KOS – Riffraff Thai
- Breeder: Kingdom Organic Seeds (KOS)
- Lineage: Deep Chunk (2 males) x Kali Thai
- Lighting: MH/LED/T5/Plasma
- Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics)
- Photoperiods: Sprouting 16/8, Veg 18/6, Flowering 11.5/12.5
- Yield: Large
- Flowering Time Indoors: 63 – 66 days
- Sativa/Indica: Slightly Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Harvest Outdoors: Unkown but most likely first half of October in Northern Hemisphere
Out of stock
Notify me When Back in Stock!
The father (2 selected male individuals) is a super old Afghanistan Hashplant originally inbred by Tom Hill. A very hearty and large yielding indica cannabis variety; does great indoor and out. Very powerful and heavily narcotic effects.
The mother, my Kali Thai (made by my friend the infamous Opie Kenopi) is a 2-way hybrid made from pre-2000 Kali Mist x Juicyfruit Thai. She has fruity Thai flavors and effects, high resin production, large yields, and incredibly intense potency, as far as her effects.
Special Growing Instructions: Please do not sprout these on a 24/0 photoperiod and KOS recommends 16/8 for sprouting and until 30 days old. Always allow plants to get at least 55 days old from sprouting, before starting to flower for maximum resin production; KOS always recommends organically growing our gear for the full appreciation of smells and flavors.