KOS – Focus Pocus
- Breeder: Kingdom Organic Seeds (KOS)
- Lineage: Deep Chunk (2 males) x Boggle Dragon
- Lighting: MH/LED/T5/Plasma
- Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics)
- Photoperiods: Sprouting 16/8, Veg 18/6, Flowering 11.5/12.5
- Yield: Large
- Flowering Time Indoors: 56 – 63 days
- Sativa/Indica: Indica Dominant
- Harvest Outdoors: Unkown but most likely first week in October in Northern Hemisphere
Out of stock
Notify me When Back in Stock!
The father (2 selected male individuals) is a super old Afghanistan Hashplant originally inbred by Tom Hill. A very hearty and large yielding indica cannabis variety; does great indoor and out. Very powerful and heavily narcotic effects.
This one is likely to really blow your mind, almost literally. Two very powerfully potent varieties meeting head to head, and I expect some very fruity and bubblegummy results as far smells and flavors. The mother Boggle Dragon is a hybrid with 3 very olden strains bouncing around in there, Northern Lights #5, Bubblegum, and Tibetan Gold; not to mention a little Blueberry and White Rhino. Should be stellar.
Special Growing Instructions: Please do not sprout these on a 24/0 photoperiod and KOS recommends 16/8 for sprouting and until 30 days old. Always allow plants to get at least 55 days old from sprouting, before starting to flower for maximum resin production; KOS always recommends organically growing our gear for the full appreciation of smells and flavors.