KOS – Coma Cluster
40.00$ – 75.00$
- Strain Name: Coma Cluster
- Breeder: KOS (Kingdom Organic Seeds)
- Actual Weight (yield): 3 oz. per 3 foot untopped plant under 400 watts HID MH
- Actual Flowering time in days: 70 days
- Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis/etc. ratio: Hybrid 50/50 Iron Cindy x Boggle Dragon
- Taste (burned and unburned): Fuel/Dank/Honey Oil
- Smell (burned/unburned): Dank
- What the dried bud/crumbled bud looks like: Buds can be solid or super solid
- Speed of high onset: Creeper—15 minutes or so
- Duration of high: Long—a few hours at least
- Quality/type of high and any medicinal qualities: Just need to be careful on your dosage with this one, because a little too much will make you pretty useless mentally; but lighter dosages are fairly functional.
I tested the Iron Cindy male in my “Iron Maiden” tent of torture, where I stress the plant several ways including over pruning, heat, and drought, and he passed and always bounced back fast with flying colors. The Iron Cindy is a hybrid of Dutch Flower’s Metal Haze and my C99 (male). Bringing to the table some serious yields, along with some sharp Hazey and overripe figs as far as the flavoring and smells go. Hearty and highly adaptable, that’s the way we like ‘em.
The Boggle Dragon is BOG’s Bogglegum male crossed to my Blue Dragon selected female, BOG’s hybrid was an old NL #5 crossed to a Bubblegum and the Blue Dragon is Blue Rhino male crossed to a landrace Tibetan cultivar, my Tibetan Gold. I selected the Boggle Dragon female specifically to target the most awesome Tibetan high-type so hopefully it will run dominant in the Coma Cluster.
The Coma Cluster is well named as she will deliver you into a wonderful coma like state of pure relaxation but, without the knocking you out totally part—not sleepy—and she is a heavy-duty munchies variety, and also have some Visine handy for the demon red-eye she will impart. Her flavors range from honey-oil fuel to candy and every female I have seen is a very large yielding plant (3 oz. from a 3-foot plant indoors under a 400w HID); super hearty and easy to grow. Watch out for her potency, as it is very high and will have you stupid and drooling on yourself if not careful, heh heh. She carries that wicked sativa expression where smoking more will for sure tear your head off.