KOS – Blue Thai
25.00$ – 40.00$
- NAME: Blue Thai F1
- BREEDER: KOS
- GROWING/BREEDING STYLE: True Living Organics (TLO)
- LINEAGE: Blue Rhino 1947 x Riffraff Thai
- YIELD/SIZE: Good Yields and Plants are Medium to Larger Size
- FLOWERING TIME INDOORS: 63 – 70 days depending on personal taste and pheno
- SMELLS: Very Acrid Hashish/Honey Oil/Fuel with Background berry and Candy Notes
- FLAVORS: Acrid Honey Oil with Berry and Candy Notes
- STRETCH: 1.5x
- LIGHTING: MH/LED/T5
- PHOTOPERIODS: Sprouting 16/8, Veg 18/6, Flowering 11.5/12.5
- SATIVA/INDICA/RUDI RATIOS: Indica Dominant
- HARVEST OUTDOORS: 2nd Half of October – Northern Hemisphere
- GERMINATION RATIO: 90%+
- BREEDING STYLE: Regular Seeds – Using Real Males
Notify me When Back in Stock!
Male Breeder(s) Deets: Blue Rhino 1947 (2) P1 males were used in this hybrid cross. Please go see the BR1947 strain description here at KOS for further details on those males.
Female Breeder(s) Deets: The (3) P1 Riffraff Thai females used in this cross were all stellar, two of them were super purple. All of them had immense resin production and giant chunky-ass buds (great yielding). One of these females, a purple one, had super orange colored pistils, and the buds looked stunning, even seeded up.
SPECIAL GROWING INSTRUCTIONS:
Since ¼ of the Blue Thai is Deep Chunk, and ½ of the Blue Thai is BR1947, I would make sure to have a good slow calcium source, in your groundwater, maybe some oyster shells or egg shells, or a bit of bone meal mixed with your mulch. All three of the Riffraff Thai female breeders were serious vigorous hogs that used a lot of resources; so be ready for that as well. I would make sure my pH was around 7.0 in living soil, and a water source with calcium and magnesium, like good groundwater, would be primo as well.
Please do not sprout these on a 24/0 photoperiod and KOS recommends 16/8 for sprouting and until 30 days old. Always allow plants to get at least 55 days old from sprouting, before starting to flower for maximum resin production. Sprout seeds in ambient temps of 80 – 90 deg. F. Obviously KOS always recommends organically growing our gear for the full appreciation of smells and flavors, among other reasons—cheers!