KOS – Black Poison
- Breeder: Kingdom Organic Seeds (KOS)
- Lineage: Black Poison x Black Poison
- Lighting: MH/LED/T5/Plasma
- Recommended Growing Style: TLO (True Living Organics Get My New Book on Amazon)
- Photoperiods: Sprouting 16/8, Veg 18/6, Flowering 11.5/12.5
- Yield: 2+ lbs. from a 10’ Outdoor Plant / 65g. from 3’ Indoor Plant
- Flowering Time Indoors: 66 – 73 days
- Harvest Outdoors: Unknown Northern Hemisphere
- Sativa/Inica/Ruderalis: Sativa Dominant
- Resistance: Heavy Mold/Mildew Resistence
Out of stock
Notify me When Back in Stock!
The mother of Black Poison is my old Black Durban I made like 6 or more years ago, using a (Nebu) Black Russian female pollinated by two different Durban Poison males I used to call “The Durban Bros.” The paternal (father) was my Black Forrest, which is a land race Vietnamese Jungle Sativa (known as The Black locally) crossed to my old f3 Cherry Bomb out of Hawaii.
Just as I expected, a major connoisseur’s treat here with an uber exotic hybrid from my crazy killer olden stock. I have yet to see any bad females, and she’s psycho potent with “legs of steel” as I say, meaning the effects go on for hours… The blending of the olden Durban Poison with the ancient Vietnamese Jungle Sativa (“Black”) have rendered quite the outcome when it comes to intense connoisseur sativa dominant smoke. You won’t be one bit disappointed with this one.
These do very good outdoors, even in moist conditions in the pacific northwest, and will easily reach heights of 10’+ harvested during the first week in November. Zero mold problems with outdoor, even though the last 3 weeks was plagued with a lot of rainfall and mist; these baybees had no worries whatsoever. She goes so purple outdoors she has black woven into her floral structure. A simple “hood” was added to shield the plants from the heaviest rainfall using PVC and plastic sheeting, allowing airflow bigtime still. These were grown outdoors and in raised beds using all TLO style growing.
Indoors these do very well, better when cloned and flowered, but either way. Seedling plants will require slightly larger container sizes. My yields averaged about 2 oz. per 2.5’ plant indoors under 400w HID MH lamps. Stunning looking and she tends to go purple/black. Sprout these in warm temps—recommended. .